2005 Mustang

Guest expertint

Piece of cake no dots but windows vent..

[*]212854

By 'vent', you mean the glass automatically drops a about a half inch when the door is opened?

Because this is what I find... :dunno

Guest Sprinter

anyone over 5' 6 is going to have problems squegeeing the rear window your head gets in the way from being able to keep it on top of your shoulders like when you have plenty of head room and you can forget about taking out the bottom part of the seat your shinns will hate you for that and it does'nt give you any more room.

Here's another issue with this car. Frameless door glass + no felt on moldings = scratching tint.

This car is a canidate for the self-adhesive mo-hair felt strips. Without doing this I can assure you

that these will be coming back with scratches on the film. This is just my humble professional

opinion but I have been at this for 21 years. Get a roll of this stuff from CR Lawrence.

Guest thetintshop
Here's another issue with this car. Frameless door glass + no felt on moldings = scratching tint.

This car is a canidate for the self-adhesive mo-hair felt strips. Without doing this I can assure you

that these will be coming back with scratches on the film. This is just my humble professional

opinion but I have been at this for 21 years. Get a roll of this stuff from CR Lawrence.

[*]255722

Pacific States Felt's stuff is better. :bling

Had some azzz to try and tell me his new Gt needed felt , to keep from scratching .

Informed this gentleman that we do not felt here, take it back to the dealer and have them correct this problem.

After all , its not the seal scratching the film, its the dirt and debris caught in the seal that causes scratching.

All of our receipts inform the customer to regularly clean door seal to remove material that could cause scratches.

Felt is not a cure all, its a band - aid. Neglect the seals long enough and scratches will occur. Look at an old bronco tailgate window, which is "protected" by a felt window seal.

Archived