question

Guest JUICE

hey guys, since im a newbie to tints. If one owns a tint shop and lets say does a car 5% all around, could they get trouble for that by law.

I ask this because I had my stanger done about 5 years ago and they went all 5% all around. Recently my girlfriends Honda Civic was done also with 5% all around and they didnt say anything.

Does this vary from shop to shop. Where I am is on South Texas.

hey guys, since im a newbie to tints.  If one owns a tint shop and lets say does a car 5% all around, could they get trouble for that by law.

I ask this because I had my stanger done about 5 years ago and they went all 5% all around.  Recently my girlfriends Honda Civic was done also with 5% all around and they didnt say anything.

Does this vary from shop to shop.  Where I am is on South Texas.

You can bet your bottom dollar that if one of those vehicals cause an injurey or a death that somee slick attorney will make it so they would say something in the future :shock

And what the %$#@ are you thinkin puttin 5% on your fronts :shock

Your gonna mess it up for the other people in your state :dunno

hey guys, since im a newbie to tints. If one owns a tint shop and lets say does a car 5% all around, could they get trouble for that by law.

if you sold/bought crack to somebody and you got caught...would you get in trouble?

around there the ticket for illegal tint is around 200 bucks. people around here get tickets all the time, consider yourself lucky if you have went this long without getting caught.

we dont do ANY illegal tinting here at this shop because we have learned in the past its not worth it. those type customers expect you to pay for their tickets AND redo their cars legal after they get caught. :shock

god forbid if a person gets in a wreck or kills somebody and the tint is to blame, then your azz is grass.

Edited by Mdog