Tribal & Flames ?An artistic tint flair...

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Nice work Blade  :lol6  How do you get the white/ silverish outlines ? (eg tiger perimeter) Overlapping with a silver slightly larger than the rest?

[*]222793

:lol6 Silver 20 outline. Quantum works well too. Or in your case....Platinum plus. :flip

TW, it does take some patience to do graphics with film but very rewarding, if you try it stick with it, I love doing it.....

[*]222796

Winter time is the perfect time to give it a try. Lots of down time to practice.

One thing you can do to be 'original'...somewhat....is like on this design I did, I took 3 different tribal tattoo designs and combined 'em into one. It gave it a different look and it's a design no one will find on any search or disc or computer cut site. :lol6

TW, it does take some patience to do graphics with film but very rewarding, if you try it stick with it

[quote=blade

Winter time is the perfect time to give it a try. Lots of down time to practice.

Yes ..patience I have ...well...for tint anyways :lol6

Blade ..I agree...wintertime is the time to play around with this stuff..thats why I figured it be a good time to pick some brains :lol6

Thi is the extent of what I've done (about 6 yrs ago) :flip

Archived