Anyone ever mess with the customers?

Guest oasisglatint

I got a couple of things I like to do.

If it is a teenage girlfriend/boyfriend, going thru post install instructions, I tellem the film is scratch resistant, not bullet proof. Watch sharp objects..... Rings, watches, high heels!?!? I don't pause at all, just keep going and wait for it to sink in. It's hilarious to see their faces when it clicks.

Another is

I will call the custy when the car is ready to give them a heads up. When they answer, I

tell them....... Just calling to fill you in on your car........... Do you want the good news or

the bad news???? Freaks them out EVERY time!!!

:eye

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest TINTEM
one of my old stand-bys is when asked how long I've been tinting while working on thier car ,"well,I watched the video last night"...that usaully gets a strange look from them... good bump on the theard I've been LMAO ! :eye

When Asked I say I read the book this morning...

Guest tintdude1982

there was this really weird lady that drova an older lincoln town car very strange wouldnt leave kept asking millions of questions she wanted only the front door done driver side so we kept walkin in and out of the shop to show her what 50% looked like on her door so as the last time were walkin in the shop my employee farts and she looked at me cuz she heard it and made a face ill never forget hahahaha she was puzzled because it was loud and on purpose he was standing 5 feet behind her it made her real uncomfortable lol

When A Customer asks "how long have you been tinting?" tell them you read the instructions on the box last night, and spent all night practicing. Then show them pics of Tint Terrorist tint jobs, and tell them this is how good you have gotten so far.

Guest djtekk707

That is some hilarious stuff :copcar but have U ever been kinda scared of tinting on mobile jobs????

Just yesterday I was call to do a 07 Cadillac Escalade EXT....As I arrive to the place house seem perty normal. Man greets me in the garage seem perty cool aswell. I start tinting 30 mins later 5 guys show up with 3backpacks, pay no attention since I like jamming out with my ipod as I tint. I turn around mid tint N the people are cutting and weighing their product rite there :eye....I try not to stare but damm 2 backpacks full of this and the other full of money! :thumb Inside I wanted to laugh because if I knew they were loaded I would have charged them more...I ended up tinting a mixture of 5 trucks and suvs...I so Happy I just ordered new film, a 28in plotter, and my vinyl supplies. This year is finally paying off for all my training, wasted film, and long frustrated nights :dunno

Archived