cheap tint

Guest 22 STEEL

Guest 22 STEEL

know im not into cheap tint but I think we all got a roll of cheap tint laying around for those cheap customers that just want some cheap stuff, have you guys ever heard of this tint,I saw it on ebay but I cant get the name off of it, it shows the model number ADS-20SR, can someone give me some feedback on this tint.

Guest Tintbds-

:lol Never heard of that.

But for cheap tint it looks pretty good to me. :lol

Hey 22Steel they is a guy I know who admits he is into cheap tint.

Maybe you can ask him. :lol

You will find him in the mirror
. :lol:lol6:lol

Justy playing :lol

Guest tintjob@yahoo

In this industry your name is all you have, if you apply film thats from wally World, they will remember where they had it done not the brand of film that was used...... 'Nuff said :trustme

When a customer has film failure showing in 2 yrs and someone comes up to the owner they will not shout..."say buddy...who made THAT film ", but rather, they will be "say buddy ...there'd you get that bad tint job from.

Your business name will be the negative response...not the cheap brand name that you used on it...even if it was understood at the time.

Guest tintjob@yahoo
When a customer has film failure showing in 2 yrs and someone comes up to the owner they will not shout..."say buddy...who made THAT film ", but rather, they will be "say buddy ...there'd you get that bad tint job from.

Your business name will be the negative response...not the cheap brand name that you used on it...even if it was understood at the time.

[*]237650

BINGO muh hizzo.... ;thumb

Archived