Ford Fiesta....NO MATRIX.....Helppppppppppp

Guest Alfa 156

:hmmm it's always fun to see the new guys have to tackle the stuff we used to deal with every day.

[*]245208

you aint lying......I wonder how many tinter would be around if they still made em like that.....imagine a 04 avenger coupe with no black or matrix....

The only other thing I would add is if your opting to keep the glass in and trim the inside method...be aware that these rubber seals tend to conceal lots of dirt debris...I like flushing this area out well to "bleed out" the hidden dirt particles..also whe nspraying solution on window prior to install..try to avoid spraying heavy near perimeter or more dirt may dislodge from under gasket giving you a hack job install. Towelling the edges should be done soon after install to avoid bleed out of debris. :hmmm

Archived