The "last window curse"

Guest Sprinter

sometimes the last window is the one that moves an inch and no matter what you do you can't get it to go up right or keep it in the tracks!

how many times did you feel like telling the customer to get the window fixed before you tinted it so you would'nt be blamed for the way it moves?

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Tint Wiz

Sometimes if a job was small we would pre cut film at shop and just take film into job and every time the last window one of us would fluff it up every time with out fail :lol:lol:lol6

Guest mntintguy

Well thank you so much for bringing this up................I was just about finished with the last car of the day ( Impalla SS) and messed up on the last window. So I take a break.......Read this thread, and believe it or not, I messed it up a 2nd time before getting it on the 3rd!! :thumb:shock

So once again............Thanks! :thumb

Sometimes, rather than the "last window" being bad, the whole car does even when it's one I've done several of before with no problem.

On the positive side, sometimes you can invoke this phenomenon when playing pool and your opponent is about to shoot the last ball and win the game, grab the rack and say "well, that's the end of that game...with some guys, it'll totally blow their concentration. :thumb

Guest TinterRich

the last car of the day...."I think I'll call the customer now before I finish and they'll get here just as I finishing".....NO! don't do it! that last window will take longer than the whole car did just because the customer is on his way to pick it up....I always wait untill that last window is done....then call the customer, lesson learned. :rollin

Archived