sq ft pricing

:thumb  :barf

There just CAN'T be anything to add now  :thumb

[*]256930

our supplier gives us a chart for quoting and the years experience and checking the competion locally helps

[*]256951

I guess I was wrong :music

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Damn dude...Just take the cost of the film, figure your time, taxes, insurance, driving time, estimate time, extra for possible warranty, retirement benefits, cost for misc. equipment, equipment depreciation, etc... and you got it.  No problemo.  :thumb

[*]256926

you forgot lunch OT :music

Damn dude...Just take the cost of the film, figure your time, taxes, insurance, driving time, estimate time, extra for possible warranty, retirement benefits, cost for misc. equipment, equipment depreciation, etc... and you got it.? No problemo.?  :thumb

[*]256926

you forgot lunch OT :thumb

[*]256970

Knew I forgot something important. :music

Guest Total tint
yeah I just figured it all up now and im good but just one last question hehehe.....I know what your thinking but can someone PM me what they are charging for removal?

[*]256977

you've got to have over a 100 post to pm

Guest TintPoser
Damn dude...Just take the cost of the film, figure your time, taxes, insurance, driving time, estimate time, extra for possible warranty, retirement benefits, cost for misc. equipment, equipment depreciation, etc... and you got it.  No problemo.  :DD

[*]256926

That is a complicated formula. What's wrong with "I'll do it for $50 less than he will?"

JK all

Guest Total tint

:DD

Damn dude...Just take the cost of the film, figure your time, taxes, insurance, driving time, estimate time, extra for possible warranty, retirement benefits, cost for misc. equipment, equipment depreciation, etc... and you got it.? No problemo.?  :lol

[*]256926

That is a complicated formula. What's wrong with "I'll do it for $50 less than he will?"

JK all

[*]257016

Guest Sprinter

the last house I stripped took 6 straight hours cut myself 2 times and fell/had to jump off the ladder got a tip so it made it better but It was still a pain to do. dead of winter and nothing eles going on but I was in an area that was about dead for cell phone use and had people call me they just could'nt hear me 2 calls I did get through on the rest were messages on the way home.

Archived