new f-150

Guest dumplin

Guest dumplin

Tinted an 05' f-150 today , pretty easy but ford decides to make the rear headrest non - removable and puts a big ol' seat belt thing right in the way . &*#! dayum ol ford

Guest tint rookie

I hate big things that cant be removed...headrests and such dont bother me too much....roll bars pizzle me of fo shizzle though

Guest Jason

Shity.

I had quite the experience today also. I had to remove tint off a back window that had to have been there for decades. It was so brittle, came off inch by inch, with a mean cement like adhesive. 2 hours work. 89 cavalier I believe. Should have never taken the job in the first place.

ruined my day, now I have rug burn on my elbows and knuckles from the back deck from having to scrape and scrub so much.

never again

Tinted an 05' f-150 today , pretty easy but ford decides to make the rear headrest non  - removable and puts a big ol' seat belt thing right in the way . &*#! dayum ol ford

[*]263257

Is the new 05 different from the 04??

On the 04 four door truck the back seats fold down.

Haven't seen on 05 yet though. :gay

Guest Braud Spectrum

They do come out but it's sneaky. If you're on the passengers side the "main" button to release it is on the right stem on the round plastic thing at the base....but you have to push a little bitty thing on the left side also after depressing that buttom. The thing on the left doesn't even look like a button but just push on it's left side and it will depress slightly then the other side again where the main button is...you have to do it on both before it will release all the way. :thumb Stupidest thing I have ever seen.

That other hump on the drivers side at the top I just work around. I got one off one time but still crap under there so not even worth fussing with removing and a pain in the butt to get back on. :lol2

Archived