Llumar tint school Orange Cali., and a hello

Guest Travis

Guest Travis

Hi guys (and girls probaly), 1st post here.

My shop just told me they are sending me to the tint school that Llumar (CPF maybe?) puts on in Orange California. I started searching the net about tinting and found this place.

I have been doing auto glass for about 5 years now and the shop I work for recently expanded to a 14,000 square foot building where we will be doing a lot of different things.....tint obviously being one of them. We have been trying to hire a guy that has done work for us before, but long story short the guy is a flake.

So, off I go to tint school......

?'s

Has anyone ever been to the school Llumar puts on?

Any tips for a newbie??

Does anyone know where the hell Orange California is and what is there to do for fun after class??? :music

Last question I suppose I can figure out on my own......

Anyway, hello again, and uhhhhhh, should I be excited or scared??? :spank

Guest atypicaldave

Has anyone ever been to the school Llumar puts on?

Uh, yeah!

Any tips for a newbie??

Keep an open mind and don't expect to learn a trade in 4 days.

Does anyone know where the hell Orange California is and what is there to do for fun after class???  :inot

Smack in the middle of the concrete valley known as LA. Ask Daniel for the night life actions, he's well versed in this category.

Anyway, hello again, and uhhhhhh, should I be excited or scared???  :poop

Nothing to be afraid of.

[*]268868

I went to the CPF class in Virginia in Jan.

I was complelety new to window tinting. I learned enough basics to get started, but, the rest is up to you and your ability to learn from your mistakes.

Do not expect to be able to tint a retail customers car straight out of school.

Tip from one 'newbie' to another is ... pay attention, ask questions and use as much of the schools film as you can to hone your skills. Don't have too much fun after hours, you're gonna want your head on straight to get your learn on.

Daniel is pretty cool, I got to meet him in Va. he will teach you what you need to know.

Good luck!

:

Over 50% of the car's have at least 5%.?

yeah, and over 50% of the people you know smoke dope. doesn't make it legal--or ok.

[*]268960

Good luck, theres no better way to learn but to get out and get some hands on experience, with some guidance of coarse! :poop

hey man. I went to the one in orange , ca. Honestly I didnt learn @#$%. They dont teach you how to shrink roll ups. The basics really man. If you plan on knocking out cars by the time you are done with that school your HIGH. Sorry if I sound rude but its the truth man. Thank god my boss did not have to pay for me b.c it was free for him. But you will find out yourself. When does the class start?

Archived