sprayers

Guest SSC

Guest John Castelli
http://www.44tools.com/merchant2/merchant....ategory_Code=WS

what are your favorite sprayers?

(I'm interested in auto only, don't need to see the flat glass tankers).

[*]271541

in walmart or Kmart or hardware store 2 gallon pressurised sprayer get a cheep one first see how u like it first mine cost $9.00 prety cheep I do 3 to 4 cars a day its perfict I evin have one for auto graphixs u can get stainless canister type bud I like too see the fluid level so the plastic style is the b*mb n u dont minde replacing them every so often cause the rebuild kit for the plastic ones only 7 bucks u may want too buy 12ft clear hose the one they come with is only 3ft just not enough :dunno:beer:lol:dunno:lol:bat

Guest thetintshop

I have a cornelius tak with a 50 ft hose. filled and pressurized lasts about 4-5 cars. and the thing lasts forever. I'd never use anything else.

Guest John Castelli
I have a cornelius tak with a 50 ft hose. filled and pressurized lasts about 4-5 cars. and the thing lasts forever. I'd never use anything else.

[*]271569

:copcar:nono:lol2:spank:dunno:copcar

Guest tintgod

[*]271569

:copcar:copcar

Guest Al-tint

[*]271569

The ONLY way to go.

In Canada we spell it tank. :DD

Archived