black & white squegee

Guest Hawk3D

Guest Hawk3D

this might not work for y'all :thumb up north because I understand you have to get as much water as you can squegee out (drying time) but being down south our tint dries out in about 10 mins :thumb so I can get away w/ using a blk. & wht. sguegee. I cut it at an angle than trim about 1/8 of an inch (if that) off the rubber part to make a little stiffer. after using awhile and getting use to it; it will work wonders for you. :DD (*sorta like a conqurer or conqustador) (* but cheaper) I use it to clean squegee, squegee out film & dry squegee. with that & a red dot knife, a chizler & a yellow diamond card to heat shrink & im set to go.

that's how I have my b/w as well...do you have the cutting phere/shaver? If not , get one..as soon as your blade gets "nicks)..one swipe and it takes a micro shave off giving many "new " edges per 1 b/w :thumb

cool, thanks for the tip , I usually toss them . at a buck apiece I'll cut about 5 , grab another when they peel or nick.

[*]273111

Yeah..I got about 2-3 times the use out of them since buying one from my distributer...I think they're around $6...not long to pay for itself if your a fan of using the b/w :thumb