i need a DRYER

maybe you should go on dryerdude.com..and ask them that ?..and see how many answers you get..or smart ass comments

I would but I am afraid of OLDDRYER on that forum he might bust my chops :chick:coffee

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Marco

I have a fifteen year old kenmore (electric),still works. My sister in law has a Kenmore gas dryer that is 20 years old and still works too. If your looking for washers soon..stay away from the Whirlpool Duet HT. Damn thing eats socks and breaks down more than my cars.

Guest thetintshop
I have the new Whirlpool Duet and they have been rock solid. I would recommend them.

[*]274102

yeah, but you also recommend 3M film. :shock

:lol

Guest thetintshop
Don't knock it until you've tried it. :lol  :lol2  :thumb

Not the Hybrid either. Standard CS film.

Bastard. :lol

[*]274456

I have tried it. (the hybrid) :lol:thumb

isn't it funny after you've talked to someone on the phone for a while, you know EXACTLY how they say the stuff they write? :nope

Guest S and S

I had a maytag that I bought used when I first got married, and it was 10 years old then, ended up replacing it just this year, which made it about 20 yrs old, the belt broke and would cost more to fix than a new one. So I vote for MAYTAG!

Guest Marco
I have the new Whirlpool Duet and they have been rock solid. I would recommend them.

[*]274102

The Duet is sturdy..it's the Duet HT (built in heater)That everyone is having problems with.

Maytag is pretty good but isn't it a Sears brand and didn't Kmart buy Sears?

Archived