2005 ford mustang

Mdog

a while back somebody was asking how tall the backglass is on the new stang, I just tinted my sister in laws car and its right at 30 inches tall :music I couldnt find the original thread about it :lol2 some guy was asking if 36 inch tint would work, heck yes it will :lol2

word of advice, whoever is in the business who dont remove panels, and tuck instead, dont do it on the newer mustangs or even newer fords! when you tuck it in, and tuck it back up it leaves a bunch of marks or looseness from being tucked down.... :music

since its a frameless window I just pushed out on the glass and slid my tint in like a mug mang :inot almost with no effort. but yes I could see if you were to tuck it it would fvck up some stuff, its that hard plastic seal with no flet on it :thumb

Guest Eclipse
its that hard plastic seal with no flet on it :beer

[*]286833

All the more reason to pull those panels and felt them while you are at it. :beer:lol

word of advice, whoever is in the business who dont remove panels, and tuck instead, dont do it on the newer mustangs or even newer fords! when you tuck it in, and tuck it back up it leaves a bunch of marks or looseness from being tucked down.... :beer

[*]286824

Youre right-so I try to avoid that but if you have to tuck them just lightly run your heatgun across them and they will straighten up! :beer ss

Guest Eclipse

I am curious MDOG, if you owned the shop, would you run it the same way?

Seems to me that the customer would blame you either way. After all, there wasn't a problem until YOU tinted the windows. If you have the power to solve the problem, and leave a good taste in your customers mouth, because you offered a simple solution and they won't have the headache of fighting with the dealer (who by the way is going to blame you) Why not head this one off at the pass?

just my :beer:beer

Archived