vw phaeton

Guest areyouthetintguy?

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest ninjatinter
me neither, havent done one but hopefully soon.

[*]287616

Careful what you wish for dude!!! Like OT said, this car is an absolute nightmare :lol

We are talking about the neon right??????? :beer:lol

me neither, havent done one but hopefully soon.

[*]287616

Like ninja said...carefull what you wish for...you don't want to tint this car, even after those major clues. :thumb I've done about8-9 and yeah, I've figured out a way to get er done, but they still suck through and through.

I'm still waiting for someone to figure out how to get the windows up and down without the car running. Like I said, I can get it for about 10 minutes then it shuts down..The VW techs have no clue, and I've read that frikkin manual from cover to cover. :thumb:bingo My first one I did when it was about 10 degrees out, and had to rig an exhaust pipe because the huge freakin tailpipes don't fit mine, so I basically had the bay door open the whole time. :thumb:lol

Guest terrytime
I'm still waiting for someone to figure out how to get the windows up and down without the car running.  Like I said, I can get it for about 10 minutes then it shuts down..The VW techs have no clue, and I've read that frikkin manual from cover to cover.  :DD  :bat  My first one I did when it was about 10 degrees out, and had to rig an exhaust pipe because the huge freakin tailpipes don't fit mine, so I basically had the bay door open the whole time.  :thumb  :DD

[*]287818

I haven'teen one yet but are they like the new mustang the window goes up the rest of the way when you close the door - if so trick the door locking mechanism buy tripping it shut then then widow will styay up - or am I all wet here

Guest ninjatinter

Hey OT! I had no problems with the power issue you are talking about. I wonder if it has changed since 04. I have only done 04s, and had no problem with the windows draining. As a side note, I asked the dealer what they wanted to remove the rear deck...........895$$$$ :lol2 Guess I should be removing decks for the vdub dealer :beer:lol2:beer:lol6

How did you get those things in accessory mode to roll the windows up and down without the car running? I swear every one I've tinted, I can mess with stuff enough to get it to work for about 10 minutes, then have to start all over again. Hope this isn't something simple, or I'll feel like a complete moron. :shock But damn, the techs at VW can't figure it out either. :shock

Archived