vw phaeton

Guest areyouthetintguy?

Guest areyouthetintguy?

had a customer come in saturday with a vw phaeton..I was def not in the mood for that car..I looked at it and it looked like a tough one,,,rear window is obstructed by headrests that dont come out,,brake light in the way and side windows as tight as a clams ass,,,any info on these cars yet?

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Tell me if you figure out how in the hell to roll the windows up and down, without having the car running. I haven't figured it out, service guys have no idea...I can get it in an accessory mode for about 10 minutes, then nothing, have to start playing with the pos again. God I hate those things. :inot

Guest areyouthetintguy?

how the heck were you able to get the film on the rear window,,,those head rests are right in the way...and were you able to get behind the third brake light..looks like a nightmare

If you close the rear doors, and kneel IN THE MIDDLE of the rear seat, WITHOUT touching either side, the headrests at least go down. Sensors in the seat, if someone or something is on that side, the headrests go up...Nice huh? :bat And the break light...geeesh...PITA, I just slip the film behind and us a 12' angled black and white to get the water out. CHARGE a freakin BUNDLE for these. :inot Oh...and have fun. :inot

Guest VOLTRON

its volkswagons new big body car. they look pretty cool and all but wouldnt want to tint it. wouldnt want to tint any volkswagon product for that matter. But it looks nice. :inot

Archived