Lowballing shops everywhere

There is a leading shop in my area that has held the highest reputation for years, but the highest prices as well. One of his tinters left and opened up thier own shop offering perfect work at half the price... many other tint shops are flooding in the market and I just got started.

This is how I am beating this epidemic....

Ive decided to go mobile and have gone to three struggling shops in the area and set up sub-contracts to bring full prices into the market and save them from dealing with the tint.

At this point thier reputations are recovering and they all charge the full-price..

Instead of being my competition, they are my customers now. Its a pain in the dick to organize, but its rather successful.

Is this !llegal in any way? Im in three completely different areas, and have a flat pricing system.

Am I wrong for making it like this?

I see nothing wrong with what your doing :thumb

I do subcontract work for a few other shops as well :bingo

The thing with doing work for other shops, is that I know it won't last long (its usually a new biz that goes under in the 1st year (poor management :lol )) Or the owner/manager does something stupid to p1ss me off :thumb OT knows what I'm talkin about :lol

Glad to see its a workable plan... Im living on a prayer at the moment, but it looks like this is gonna work out. The existing shops are steady with other work, but when the offered tint they couldnt pull it off. Im busy as hell and dont really have a shop. Just wanted to know if it was wrong in a way I couldnt see. Thanks for the input.

Guest Reif40

FleetvilleAutoTint you are one of those people who force us shopowners to drop the prices. Of course you can do it cheaper you dont have all of the bills. It is because of people who think they can charge so little for a tint job and still make money while undercutting the competion. I mean it is one thing to compete with local businesses but we need to make money to and charging 100$ for tint jobs while trying to keep business afloat is rather difficult

Archived