Reflector Boards

Guest Kirkofski

Guest Kirkofski

Im gonna get myself a reflector board but there seems to be a few different ones available.

Ive seen them in Orange/White/Black and with either a magnet or pumped suction cup underneath.

Are the different colours for working on different coloured panels and im guessing the suction versions are for when you need to mount it onto a vehicle with a plastic panel.

Thanks in advance

Guest disgruntled wiz

I have never been a fan of reflector boards. I have always preferred flourescent light bulbs. I use a $20 one from Home Depot attached to the fixture you see on most reflector boards and with a suction cup on the end. I also have a cordless version that comes in real handy. I have never used the magnetic device to stick to the car. the suction cups tend to wear out after a while but I do like using them. Make your own reflector board or light, experiment with different things to get the right contrast. Everyone does things a little different.

Guest Kirkofski

Just ordered one from america as I cant find anyone in the uk that sells them. I would have prefered one with a suction cup but couldnt find anything other than the magnetic ones.

Archived