HELP Seeking Apprenticeship

Guest ATL (Beginner)

Guest ATL (Beginner)

I'm interested in window tinting and very curious on how, or where, to get trained. Is there a school in Georgia (or any other surrounding state) or should I seek out someone who's willing to train someone eager to learn?

If the latter is true, is there anyone in the Marietta (Cobb Co.) area willing to take on an apprentice (NO SALARY). I want to learn the art of tinting.

Thanks to anyone that respond.

I'm interested in window tinting and very curious on how, or where, to get trained. Is there a school in Georgia (or any other surrounding state) or should I seek out someone who's willing to train someone eager to learn?

If the latter is true, is there anyone in the Marietta (Cobb Co.) area willing to take on an apprentice (NO SALARY). I want to learn the art of tinting.

[*]295341

There's quite a few tinters in Georga here on these boards. I'm sure someone will help ya out.

[*]295341

It is great that you want to learn...

I am going to leave your thread, but do me a favor...please register if you want to advertise!

Guest Guest

[*]295341

The Best Trainers in the Country are at ******* a guy named ############ trained my guys and there work is 10xs better, cleaner ,1 piece windows , NO edge on doors! and dot matrix problems were solved! Hes the Master! Good luck!

Archived