Marketing plan (extremely long)

I like the part of the marketing plan that deals with offering a retinting service for customers who are not happy with the jobs done by hack shops, my plan involves special discounts on tint removal services sometimes 10% or 25% off on Monday thru Wendsday.I have an MBA in tint marketing too.I'am takin back reading it's content. :lol2

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

On Call ????????

So you get Husband and Wife want both their cars done now at the same time, and both of your on call people are busy with other things.

What do you do then ?

Being on call means they are to be at the shop how soon after you call them ?

So they get the $15,000 for the year if they only get called once a month ?

I duno, you are more than double the quotes you were given, if it were me and I could get LLumar for your price or the price down the street, I would go with the other guys.

Think of it this way:

I have a gas station and charge $2 per gallon, for self serve only.

You have a gas station and charge $3.50 per gallon, but you give full service, and sell a big name gas while the other guys sell who-knows what brand, check the oil, go inside bring the change, clean the windows, etc. On a 20 gallon fill-up that is $30 more.

Of the folks who be more than able to pump their own gas etc, etc. where do you think the majority of folks will patronize ?

Now, if you were only $20 more than the other guys and filed the top of the windows, washed and vaccumed the car, and the other guys only slap on the film and give the car to the customer just the way it came in, then folks would see the value in coming to you.

Guest luv_shez
adapt it

I dnt have much knowledge on this subject thats why I was askin for help..

well.. from the above report, what all can be applied to Llumar without alterations.. ?!? what about the price place positioning etc..

Looks like you did well on your school project for whatever class it is. There are alot of good tips on here that you can take out into a real world for business principles and tinting principles but preferably both.

I thought the bring me cookies and you get 5% off was a good idea if they were homeade and chocolate chip but what do I know............ :lol2

Archived