Marketing plan (extremely long)

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

good work man

but word of advice from someone close to your age I guess....

never ever believe what you do or get in writing, because what you learn from school will most likely not work in the real world of biz......like OT's says, shes a teacher not a biz owner, its complete different.. :lol

You'll never please all of the people all of the time, that's why she's a teacher, not a biz owner. :DD

[*]301470

Point taken.........I knew that report just had to not have come from a person involved in the tinting industry at grass roots level. :lol

"(and the love it or loathe it warrenty has been changed to free removal in the first 15 days, not money back)"

Forget this mate.....you are leaving yourself open. Take the advice of another OT'er.

But kudos where it is deserved....I had no idea you were a student and a teacher put this together.

All the best,

Devil :DD

Guest luv_shez

hello

I think this was an amazin marketing report.. where will I find a similar one for Llumar films(India) ?! if you could please let me know..

its kind of urgent..

any help is appreciated

thank you

Don't know if you were looking for feedback or not.

But, it is awful wordy, not going to get many folks to read the Whole thing.

It can all be said being consolodated a bunch.

15 day guarantee ?

I can only see how that can bite you in the butt !

Lifetime guarantee on all films ?

Transferrable to future owners ?

Gonna be doing alot of redos later as time goes by.

Hope it works out for you.

No discounts for anyone is what I read ?

Then you go to say dealers get discounts ?

You will not have to deal with a customer if you do work for a dealer ? Uh, you sure will !

The customer tells the dealer they will take the car, but they don't like the tint job, the dealer brings the car back for it to be redone, if the Customer is not happy, the dealer will not be happy !

A car will not leave your shop till the customer is happy ? They will sure try your patience !

"I am not happy, redo it now, I can see bubbles" "I will not pay, you need to redo it, the windows look hazy" "I don't like how it looks in this one spot" (real or imagined by the Customer) so they demand you redo it.

As you are trying to get this customer out the door, your next appointment shows up, and you are still trying to make the first customer happy, now you have pissed off the second customer, making them wait !

The customer who decides within 15 days they do not like charcoal after all, they want bronze, gets it redone free ? Same customer decides Bronze does not look good, they want Grey, it is redone again free ? Then they decide they want non-reflective film, again it is free ? They will get the car redone for free every week for how many weeks ? After all, you do say love it or free !

You are booked up solid for 3 weeks during the peak of the summer rush, and you get customers in who want the car redone within the 15 days, how do you take care of them ?

Make them wait 3 weeks, or p1ss off a new customer by trying to reschedule ?

The back 5 windows on a 4 door car are x $$. This will tend to confuse customers, as how many 4 door cars only have 5 windows total ?

You are only as good as your installers, and you expect quality installers for only $15,000 per year ? GOOD LUCK !

Noticed in your $$ breakdown, you did not figure any taxes to be paid, City, County, State and the Feds. Business licenses and permits also.

Along with Payroll witholding for Social Security, etc.

If you are going to incorporate that will also be extra $$ in start up costs.

Factor in a Bookeeper also.

Can't remember if you had insurance, Garage, Liabilitty, etc factored in.

If you are going to give Customers rides to work when they drop off their car, will you have a Company Vehicle for that purpose, or increase the insurance on your personal car for business use, and how will you break down the cost for figuring the business expenses ?

Will the lease on the Property also include Utilities ? If not, that needs to be figured in also.

Is the Property you are considering zoned for the use you are intending ?

How many phone lines will you have, and what will the Phone Co. charge each month for the service ?

Answering machine in the Business, or hire an answering service where you can check messages when not at the shop ?

Cost of Cell Phone service strictly for the business, what rate plan and how much is that per month ?

For the first year you will be the only employee, how much are you going to pay yourself for that year, as it is not reflected in your figures.

Good start, but alot was left out.

WOrkers Comp Insurance in case an employee gets hurt on the job ?

Guest dan-mark
I've noticed the 15,000 per year has caused some confusion. these people will not be full time but on call. because I know there will be days where there is absolutely nothing to do at all.

hello :lol2 im wondering whose cars your 'self employed tinters' will be doin when you have no customers/work for them and how much theyll charge compared to you????

im not knockin it at all as its something I should probably have done ,

it makes me look like im wingin it! :lol2

Archived