isuzu rodeo "2000"

Guest xavier

Guest xavier

I'm new at this and would like to know are there any problems with tinting the rear window on the rodeo with defroster. I have read that there have been some windows that have broken from installing the tint.

If there are any tips for making this a smooth install I would like to hear about them, also tinting do's and don'ts and must have tools please let me know.

I planned to do professional tinting and would like to hear suggestion from anyone that will help. I planned to do it right.

cleveland, oh

Guest Guest

I planned to stay away from this but I can't :bat Too close to home.

Have you ever tinted anything?

Do you have the money it takes to start?

Are you brand spankin new and have no idea what your doing?

Your not going to break the window as long as you don't over heat it and be careful with the olfa, don't want to buy a new window...do you?

Read on..you have a lot of catching up to do if your going to start tinting.

Guest losdawg

:rollin:DD

I planned to stay away from this but I can't  :bingo  Too close to home.

Have you ever tinted anything?

Do you have the money it takes to start?

Are you brand spankin new and have no idea what your doing?

Your not going to break the window as long as you don't over heat it and be careful with the olfa, don't want to buy a new window...do you?

Read on..you have a lot of catching up to do if your going to start tinting.

[*]302052

Guest xavier

Well I?m glad that you answer my call

Have I ever tinted anything? The answer is no. I do have the money to get started, the vehicals to pratice on(mine), also I have been doing as much research as I can that is why I?m so glad I come to this site. As you can tell I am new at this.

What I was referring to was that doing my reading I saw something about the rodeo that when it was tinted the back window had broken and I was curious about that, because they never said why it happen. So I was wondering what could have made that happen, so I don?t make the same mistake.

thanks

Archived