whats the hardest 1/4 window

Guest Guest

Man, I remember those well! I did a sett for a guy and he loved them so much that he told his chevy truck club about me. I ended up buried with no less than 4 of those dam trucks!! :wall Thank you for the referal pal :wall

Guest autotinter

wow never seen one of them, looks tough, the only one I can think of is the nissan pu with the ext cab windos that curve over the roof.

:wall:wall

Guest Sprinter
while I was getting my arse handed to me today by this 54 Chevy pickup with the 3 widow rear glass, I thought it might make a good topic.......so aside from this, what other 1/4 windows are a biatch..........

[*]303058

beter you than me I would of sent them packing or told them to pull the glass but 1st I would of ask what year truck was it that they wanted tinted and when they spoke up and said 1954 I would of stopped them right there and laughed in the phone :? , then said I'm sure someone in this city will be foolish enough to tint it for you. :lol6

Archived