2003 A4

Guest Zrok

so that's it?? just side curtain bags?? should I remove the side panels and bag them?? or just be careful with the water on the sides of the back glass?? thanks

so OT in your years as a 'not so big water user' what do you use, BEER???:rollin...lol...j/k...so that means that if I use just a little bit if water I should be safe? I'm just wondering 'cuz I'll have to pay out of my pocket if I fuq something up ......thanks

Don't worry, I never even knew or cared they were there, I've tinted lots of those things with no problems, so maybe just be a little carefull around the sides...:rollin I think some tinters must be using way to much water to have all these problems with cars...Same thing with the BMW 740, I've tinted lots of those without any problems, and I don't do any computer bagging or anything...:nope

ok kewl OT...thanks for the re-ASS-urance :rollin I just don't wanna be replacing a buncha expensive s**t in this car, ya' know? thanks dude....how did it go last night wif the neices?? (sorry, I had a couple brews)

Archived