1/4 mile 8.3 seconds at 176.74 mph

I really dont care if the owner paid or his daddy paid to get the car the way its is.  bottom line is the car is fast.  if its because its an import then oh well thats your problem if you dont like it.  I have been into imports since 1994 before it was a big thing and I know that alot of these kids have cars because their parents have provided them with it and give them what ever they want, but that is the wrong perception most people get with imports.  I have plenty of friends that have imports that have been hittin as low as 9 seconds in the quarter without the help of their parents, they work just as hard as everybody else. :lol

[*]314098

No, it's not because it is an import.

I have plenty of friends that have imports that have been hittin as low as 9 seconds in the quarter without the help of their parents, they work just as hard as everybody else. :beer

I hear ya, some of those things haul azz. :beer

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I take it you are one of those hard nose American muscle car, straight-line dudes. To each his own...

I really don't get to into drag racing stuff or NASCAR, straight lines and left turns, naw, sorry, not into it.

If that is the case, have you watched the daddy's car vid that you are talking up? :beer

Archived