96 mazda millenia

kkcscott

I think you're right, typical back glass, not hard, frameless doors, but the defrost lines are thick as hell, can sometimes throw 'defroster spikes' aka 'puckers' other than that, easy :thumb

did the mazda today. man that was my worst piece to have to tint to date and that being 16 yrs. someone had poured acid on the car and paint was gone all over already solid rusted in areas. the moonroof had been leaking for a while because the whole headliner was black and water stained, the tan leather interior had holes and tears all in it, and the center console had big chunk out of it looked like a dog had been nawing on it. the whole passenger side had been wrecked and whoever fixed it looked like it was painted it with krylon. there were scratches all on the outside of the rear window from some sort of knife the first thing I did was call them to tell them about them so they would not say I did them because I told the the film would just magnify the problem. I wanted to tell them why bother tinting it just pay the money to a wrecker service instead and have it towed to the scrape yard and start over :shock

Archived