Undiluted Ammonia

Guest alx4now

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest tint rookie

I think my steamer is a shark.... love it to pieces. after film is off dsolvit makes a citrus d.greaser. that with an old dobie and a lil more steam. spotless.

Guest whale hung

bag it ! and just as you pull the film off hit it with 100 % amonia ! no glue at all ! works every time ! just make shure the glass is HOT ! winter time its back to the steamer . :woowoo

Guest tintinfool

I have been using ,believe it or not, brake cleaner, it is great on the glue goo. just spray on the glue after it delams,rub it with some 0000 steel wool, presto. then go back an give it a cleanin with simple green, I have done the roll ups, an back glass.. seems to be fine for me.. no returns either.. but to each his own I recon

I have not tried the steamer method yet, but might soon, the back glass was tough to scrub so much, guess either way its still work eh? hehe :lol6

Archived