ForumulaOne Comfort or Llumar ATR?

Guest bradesp

I'm trying to decide between FormulaOne Comfort Series 38 vs Llumar ATR 40. There's on ly $30 bucks difference between the two for my 1996 Lexus ES 300 and they're both installed by the same dealer here in Raleigh, NC. The dealer doesn't seem to prefer one over the other. I was hoping one of you more experienced installers / dealers could give me some direction.

BTW, here are my goals:

1. stay legal

2. heat reduction - to protect aging leather seats

3. UV reduction - to protect aging leather seats

4. Long term stability (color, fading, bubbles)

5. Good warranty

6. Value - My car isn't worth that much money, don't want to go crazy!

Any

Guest nautiboi73

IMO, Both are very good films and have the same warranty and factory support behind both of them. Cant lose either way.

I am not sure which one might have more or less Heat rejection. but other than that :music

they're both fine choices and both perform very well.

I would pick on color. What color is your vehicle?

[*]313871

My car is a light champagne color. Would this color be a better match for F1 vs Llumar ATR?

they're both fine choices and both perform very well.

I would pick on color. What color is your vehicle?

[*]313871

My car is a light champagne color. Would this color be a better match for F1 vs Llumar ATR?

[*]313874

Lexus glass tends to be a bit green. The ATR /might/ amplify that some, although since you're only going with 40%, it might not be noticeable.

Let me know if you have decided, my girlfriend has a 98 ES300 and its looks great with what I installed. I am not going to ask you to change your mind, but check out my website and maybe you can see something you like and I can explain it to you. Might save you some time & money.

www.tvpauto.com

Let me know if you have decided, my girlfriend has a 98 ES300 and its looks great with what I installed.  I am not going to ask you to change your mind, but check out my website and maybe you can see something you like and I can explain it to you. Might save you some time & money.

www.tvpauto.com

[*]313945

:thumb Not a bad idea to put at least as much weight on who's doing the work, as you do on brand. There's alot of fine films out there. And since alltrac got a good review from Gus when I talked to him, I would definitely check this out. :poke

Archived