How long to wait before cleaning inside glass

Guest Reckinball

Guest Reckinball

Just got my windows tinted on my mazda 6 sport wagon saturday morning...It is now Tuesday and all the bubbles are gone and should be dry. Is it ok to go ahead and clean the inside of the windows, if not how long should I wait. I use a ammonia free 3M premium glass cleaner that you mix up 8 parts water to 1 part 3m..Best window cleaner ive ever used.

Well I always tell my customers, Wait 3 to 5 days before rolling your windows down, same for washing them...depending on the weather, sunny, rainy, ect..

But always go with the defroster on the rear window..never against them.

yea you should be able to clean the windows by now just be careful around the edges not to go across the edges and pull the film up, it would be ok to clean the middle of the glass but dont mess with the edges.

Guest Reckinball

thanks guys for the replies as for getting dirty.....there not really dirty just gonna get the finger prints and smudges that are on the windows from the squeegee, and water sprayed on the tint

just gonna get the finger prints and smudges that are on the windows from the squeegee, and water sprayed on the tint

[*]314131

Slacker of a tinter left you the final clean up. eh? :lol2

Like the lady said, 3-5 days is sufficient. :lol2

just gonna get the finger prints and smudges that are on the windows from the squeegee, and water sprayed on the tint

[*]314131

Slacker of a tinter left you the final clean up. eh? :spit

Like the lady said, 3-5 days is sufficient. :lol

[*]314208

Slacker? Give me a break....A tinter is working all over a car, a stray fingerprint is NOT what I would call slacking. Has it been so long you forgot what the real world is like? So easy to condem other shops over the internet. Ridiculous. It's time customers do what they need to do, and talk to their own installer, and leave the self-righteous internet types out of it. :lol

Archived