The Question of the day.

Guest LaNdShaRk130

hardest car to tint is when customer is waiting for it expecting you to finish REAL SOON,

hardest car to tint is the one where the customers is not paying the full price........

hardest car to tint is the ones where the windows dont work, filty car, really old cars.....those that are worthless to spend any money on, which are the ones who are more picky...........

hardest I dont really have one.. :lol2

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply
hardest car to tint is when customer is waiting for it expecting you to finish REAL SOON,

hardest car to tint is the one where the customers is not paying the full price........

hardest car to tint is the ones where the windows dont work, filty car, really old cars.....those that are worthless to spend any money on, which are the ones who are more picky...........

hardest I dont really have one.. :lol

[*]314951

OOO we forgot TINT your just so perfect,you conseaded lil....... :lol2

anyway here is the porshe I was trying to show ealier. it was cake flat back window.

hardest I dont really have one.. :heh

[*]314951

OOO we forgot TINT your just so perfect,you conseaded lil....... :heh

anyway here is the porshe I was trying to show ealier. it was cake flat back window.

[*]314961

yeah...now those are cake..nice and flat...kinda like your ..umm..never mind :spank

Archived