NEW seat leon

B-C-D-Mike

You need to learn how to tint with the panels in place...I could have had that car done in the time it takes to remove all that stuff. Did you leave the engine in or not?

I do leave some door card on but you try this on then tell me.... Tight is an understatement! and I was making sure this car was as close to perfect as is was only out of the factory.

:hmmm Good for you bro! You do what you do to make it the best that you can!! :rollin

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Topic from European Tinter's Forum, all about leon. -

http://www.tintdude.com/forum/index.php?sh...mp;#entry660760

Good info there Peter! :dunno Like I said I have never seen one but if all you had to do was pull the gasket out then it would save hours of fustration! I probably could have looked at the panel and tried to take it out that way because there are alot of cars that way and you can recognize them right away! I still commend Irishtinter for going beyond what is normal to achieve a great tint job! That says alot about the quality minded attitude he has for this trade! .........This is a good short cut tip for that car! :thumb ....ps....Nice job Peter on the Leon!!!

Thanks Tint Artist! I'm am proud of my job and each job I put out, even if it does mean spending a little more time getting it really good.

It isn't a huge trader here in northern ireland so 'Name' and 'reputation' are everything....

Many thanks Again

Thanks Tint Artist! I'm am proud of my job and each job I put out, even if it does mean spending a little more time getting it really good.

It isn't a huge trader here in northern ireland so 'Name' and 'reputation' are everything....

Many thanks Again

Oh no problem bro! I've worked with many guys who only care about speed and not care what it looks like when it goes out! I seen the pictures of those door panels being removed and I knew if you would go through that to make it nice then you got a bright future in this trade! As time goes on with all the many mistakes that you've learned from, it will make you a better tinter because you'll know more about each car than most! Experience teaches you how to work smart not hard! :evilgrin

Guest peter-SI

Many thanks Again

I was thinking the same way, as the years pased by I tryed alot of difrent tehnics. Panels off, gaskets off, nothig off, take the glass out it realy depends from car to car but so far best why to tint a car (time vs. quality) is to pull the gasket, burn it, tape it, stick it. With time the resoult is as good as if u take the glass out.

For the last year I rather do a window twice than taking all appart - its not a film saver but is a huge time saver + U get a feeling fast.

Here is the same --- Name' and 'reputation' are everything....

wish U best tints!

Archived