customer ask to borrow a screw driver

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply
yeah true, but I dont lend that screwdriver out....no way

[*]322108

I agree there. But for my good friends, I'll just hand them the Snap-On SSDMR230 box (box with ratcheting driver, allen bits, standard bits, phillips bits, and torx bits... ooh and the 1/4" drive conversion bit).

The only tools (which I keep in that box) I use beside that one for 95% of door panels is the 7mm socket and a small freeby prying flat screwdriver (you get one from your Snap-On dealer every Christmas).

we always have different snap on dealers about every two years. I have spent a ton on tools with them but this new guy, I dont want to spend crap with him. craftsman tools are good tools and when they break I can get them replace right away unlike snap on who always have to ask why it broke or what were you using it on. I wouldnt trade my snap on tools for craftsman either but craftsman tool work good also :please

I had one of my customers come in and ask me if he could borrow a philips screwdriver real quick so he can tighten something on his doorpanel.  so I asked him if he needed a right or left handed screwdriver so hes say hold on let me check.  he comes back in and says left hand is fine, so I give him a screwdriver and when hes done he brings it back in and say what makes this left handed :please.  he called me back today laughing cause he just figured it out that I was joking with him.  I guess he was asking some of his friends whats the difference between a left and right handed screw driver :bat

[*]322007

that is a good one..I will have to try that sometime :lol2

Guest tint rookie

we used to send my buddies wife out for f'ed up tools to get rid of her for a while.

she spent an hour and a half @ HD before calling us "I cant find the rebar warmers, and no one here knows anything, im gonna go try lowes"

its been bout two years since. she still hasnt caught on we were messing with her. its still a great inside joke.

gotta love blondes

Archived