• I am top secret agent
    • I am Austin Powers
    • I am James Bond
    • I am Mini Me
    • I was drunken when I logged in
    • I don't know any details about myself
    • I am afraid of Big Brother who is watching Me
    • Other (specify)

I am not sure if this poll must be here or in da bar, but sometimes one small detail - male or female will be very helpfull. Of course here is virtual and we all can write anything (some people think that LEO'n'DARTZ and GALI'n'DARTZ is same person :DD:DD:krazy:krazy ) about ourselves. All other details also not bad, but in this case I am talking about culture - with male I am speaking different tone :krazy:thumb:thumb

So....WHY???

You made me go back and check mine, but I have enough info in there IMO. Age, s*x, b-day, location, experience, etc.

I think location and years experience are the main things that I look at when checking out other members. Funny though how we've seen a bunch of new members with many years of experience asking about 'little air bubbles'.

You made me go back and check mine, but I have enough info in there IMO.  Age, s*x, b-day, location, experience, etc.

I think location and years experience are the main things that I look at when checking out other members.  Funny though how we've seen a bunch of new members with many years of experience asking about 'little air bubbles'.

[*]324365

'little air bubbles' :thumbdown:bingo:lol2 I am around 13 years in industry NEVER tinted car but know reply on this question :DD But I think everybody will agree, that it will be strange to got such question from person with 20 years Xperience :gay So, before reply, I think everybody will be better know WHO is asking, IMHO....For me is easier to know s*x and location. Different areas - different problems, adn different decision ways. Different s*x - different tone. All this - IMHO.

AND OF COURSE B-DAY!!!! Why You don't want B congratulated? :lol2

I always thought you and metint were the same person :lol6?  you know, sorta like janet and michael :lol2

[*]324428

Me and MeTint???? :spit:lol6:lol2

:rollin:nope:lol2

:nope:gasp

[*]324722

More like Dr. Jekyllme and Mr. Leohyde.

I always thought metint can't be for real. Now I know the way he expresses himself is old school Russian secret service education.

Archived