smelly customer

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest SIR TINTSALOT

I got this one delivery driver from one of the local overnight shipping companies who stinks like curry and garlic badddd!

And he always wants to kick back and spark up some conversation every time he comes by. Yeah he leaves my place and I got to open the doors and throw on the fans :spit

OK guess who came in yesterday, you guessed it the no shower taking mo fo he had an 05 accord and we were slow so yes I tinted it,anyway got here the morning and cleaned the shop then walked into the office and Holy shiat,I walked out the door and went dowm the street and bought a scented candle :lol6

Guest Braud Spectrum
:hmmm Mr P?? :?? Are you sure TTC didn't accidently light that candle that MDog gave you for your Birthday? Smelly man a$$ :inot

[*]327227

:inot how is everthing BS ?

[*]327862

:inot Great MrP Last week I had no film to work. I'd ordered before the storm but prayed it was not setting up on the porch during the storm since I evacuated early and it was in route.. I had images of solar film strewn all over the neighborhood. :inot SO I expected last Monday aftr I got back to see it delivered but :nope . So I used up all I had left except for legal which I had an abundance of and went the rest of the week doing D & P's and the odd granny who wanted legal all the way. Scrapped out the Satellite man's van who came to readjust the dish. Had enough odds and ends. :inot UPS told me last week when I got anxious Tuesday and went over there to see where in the heck it was. "In transit" No deliveries whatsoever. Altho you could send a package. :hmmm

:inot Said it'd be either Friday or Monday. FINALLY UPS delivered Monday evening at 6:42pm. Boy I had a stampede yesterday and ever since. I'm booked till next Wed. :lol2

Archived