Discounts

Guest Diamond Tints

Guest nwflboy

Standard discount for me is 10% but, I reserve judgement to the individual. Use your gut instinct! I've done some for free, traded some out, let some pay the film costs and given my standard 10%discount to all those who wanted a "freebie" or even chareged some full price. Most true friends & family realize this is the way you make your living (...a man that don't work, don't eat) and won't impose or take you for granted (I.e. ...freely give & it shall be freely given...).

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply
:lol2 That's a tough one. I charge friends regular price. Family members , and it depends on who it is may get a slight discount . I recently did my dads' car and charged him nothing , but he was nice enough to buy me my next roll , which in return I make my money back anyways on my next customer. :spit

Guest SIR TINTSALOT

For my immediate family either free or I tell them like 20-30 bucks to cover my materials.

For friends I usually charge about 25-50 bucks off my regular cost, depends on how good of a friend they are. But I tell them not to go and tell the rest of thier friend how much they paid because that thier friends got to pay full pop.

Close family is basically free, except the cost of materials. Friends get a discount, but that depends on who it is. For instance, I had a good friend of mine call me last Friday... he just bought a new car and HAD to have it tinted immediately. I didn't have work scheduled, so I told him I would do it right away.

When I was half done with his car, he informs me that he can't pay for it until next week. Isn't that nice? Needless to say... he will pay full price.

Archived