Discounts

Guest Diamond Tints

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Is it just me or does it seem like a family/friends car is "the problem customer" or "the problem car" or if it's neither of those ...it'll be the one that gets that mosquito that flies into the tint and you have to redo a window on an already discounted favor car :lol6

Guest tintgod
Is it just me or does it seem like a family/friends car is "the problem customer" or "the problem car" or if it's neither of those ...it'll be the one that gets that mosquito that flies into the tint and you have to redo a window on an already discounted favor car  :lol2

[*]326945

yep...it does always seem that way..true..true :lol6

I really dont think he does that TW...hell ..We dont even have proof he TINT :lol  :uh

[*]326940

:uh:uh

im serious, really, I dont have any direct familiy members, my step dad has a bunch of family, they stroll through wanting some tinting, I charge them regular price, extra if they want darker :lol2 shiiiat they're not even my own blood relatives anyway, on my mom's side I dont have any family close by, so fock it............ :uh

TG yes I do tint, do you? :hmmm

"im not only prez of the company, but im also a client" :lol2

family and friends -- crazy discount, as far as repeat customers, depends, I got this one guy, old war veteran, has probably brought me 20 cars in the past year, he'll take his friend's, family's, whoever's car and come down and get it tinted, I think he just likes hanging out at the shop, but hey, we don't mind!! You better believe he gets a discount.

Archived