people amaze me

I am a one man operation so I have one car in the bay and my parking lot is full, its already after lunch and yet still there is that customer who comes by and wants to know if it can be done today and within 2 hours because this was their only off day and now that they have already wasted half the day it is now very urgent to be tinted today because they have to be somewhere else in a couple of hours.

Its arrogance or ignorance but usually both!

In fact on several occasions I have been in the bay tinting a car for a customer who actually had an appointment and another customer asks if if I can do his car and I respond sure as soon as I finish this one. And then he has the nerve to ask "Can you just go ahead and do mine now and finish the other one later?"

Some people

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

•   Sponsored by
    tintwiz

auto-precut.com

signwarehouse

martinmetalwork.com

tinttek

filmvinyldesigns

ride wrap

Conco

Lexen

• Activity Stream

1. 0

Canadian Tinter Looking for work in US

2. 2

Help Needed! - Graphtec FC4100-75 - Software/Compatibility/Drivers/Communication/Blades/Setup

3. 2

Help Needed! - Graphtec FC4100-75 - Software/Compatibility/Drivers/Communication/Blades/Setup

4. 2

5. 4

At What VLT% does visibility start being impacted

6. 0

WE ARE HIRING - Window Tinter needed Waldorf MD 20602

7. 6

Automotive Tint Comparison

8. 4

9. 0

HIRING WINDOW TINTERS PPF WRAP TECHS

10. 4