people amaze me

I just had a guy call about 10 minutes ago,he said he needed to get his car done and needed me to call him asap :bingo then he said he needed it yesterday :inot we have a saying around here( if you needed it yesterday you should have called the day before yesterday ) :inot also the call was for a headliner I don't do healiners :inot

Beat this Mr.P,

A guy comes in today right on time for his booking but the car is already legally tinted. :spit

What the hell is he doing here then I ask myself?

He wants it darker but "didn't think it important" to tell me he already had 35% legal on it. :lol2

Even so I'd have to strip it all off or at best install over a very ordinary job too.

You've got to be kidding and I sent him on his way. Totally screwed my afternoon schedules and this is not the first time this has happened.

Devil

Gotta love the people that need their windows tinted yesterday. And, how long did you own this car? Why is it so important to have it done immediately?

Or the customer that comes in for a simple quote, then asks... do I need to make an appointment? Duh!

Archived