discouragement

Guest alphatinter

Guest alphatinter

Hey guys, whats up? Im not having any luck finding someone local to teach me to tint, or to sell me any rolls of tint. Every shop I go to tells me that Tinting is no good, and why do I want to tint, and that they wish they did somthing else. How do you guys feel about tinting? are they just trying to not have any comp? No matter what the say I still will learn to tint. I want to have a shop, make the big bucks. Why do tinters work for shops, instead of having their own shop? :inot

Im not having any luck finding someone local to teach me to tint

I want to have a shop, make the big bucks.

Why do tinters work for shops, instead of having their own shop?

[*]327989

:inot I can't imagine why a tint shop wouldn't want to show you how tint when your not going to be around long enough to make it worth thier while. :inot

The answer you seek is within your own post when you think about it :inot

Thats just the thing,,,NOBODY wants to train their competition. There are 4 guys that I have trained since 94 in this town and all of them tried to open their own shop, shortly after "getting trained". I know one thing there would be half as many shops in this town if I had not trained those guys to help me.

Plus alot of times these guys dont know their divck from a hole in the ground as far as tinting is concerned adn they open a shop and lowball the prices to try and get business so they can learn on the fly on customers cars.

THATS why nobody wants to train you.

Guest alphatinter

I understand all that, I even had a contract done up, where I signed it stating tha I would not open up a shop within 30miles of their shop. and I would pay them, its slow right now, I thought money would do the trick. How did you guys learn? Im going to get tint, prob. from ebay, llu, suntek or solarguard, and tint my friends and fam car, go to a used car lot, and do their cars for chep to learn. do you guys have any ideas?

Guest tintgod
I understand all that, I even had a contract done up, where I signed it stating tha I would not open up a shop within 30miles of their shop. and I would  pay them, its slow right now, I thought money would do the trick. How did you guys learn? Im going to get tint, prob. from ebay, llu, suntek or solarguard, and tint my friends and fam car, go to a used car lot, and do their cars for chep to learn. do you guys have any ideas?

[*]328028

alphatinter...email me at eclipsetinting@gmail.com..I think I can help you out

Archived