Diamond program

Guest clear image

Isn't that the program with the NO FAULY WARRANTY, customers can bring it back for any reason even if they gouge holes in the tint, you have to redo it :inot there were a couple guys on here that used to be in that program but they disappeared.

Guest clear image

Yeah, buy the no fault warranty for $$$$ and sell it for whatever you feel you can get. I'd like to know if any have installed it and had any problems.

Guest tint rookie

curiousity killed them cats....

warrantees do sell,,,, saying you do warrantee work dosent. people assume the warrantee is cuz of the films fault.

people want warr. but dont want to deal with the hassle of using them.

Guest tintgod
Yeah, buy the no fault warranty for $$$$  and sell it for whatever you feel you can get. I'd like to know if any have installed it and had any problems.

[*]328069

I have installed it...its all good film..and my old boss has been a diamond dealer for over 4 yrs and he has never had a problem with them that I know of..and I used it at the last shop I worked at and I never had a problem with it either..it all shrinks good and the clearity if good also

I have been a Diamond dealer for about about 6 or 7 years and we sell the no fault warranty for an extra 30.00 if we have a customer come back for any reason they will reimburse us in film credit , if they purchased the no fault warranty.

Guest tintgod
I have been a Diamond dealer for about about 6 or 7? years and? we sell the no fault warranty for an extra 30.00? if we have a customer come back? for any reason they will reimburse us in film credit ,? if they purchased the no fault warranty.

[*]328110

sorry...I meant 6-7 yrs..:wall ..I didnt think you were in it that long :wall

Isn't that the program with the NO FAULY WARRANTY, customers can bring it back for any reason even if they gouge holes in the tint, you have to redo it :wall there were a couple guys on here that used to be in that program but they disappeared.

[*]328066

they didnt disappear, they just started using gilla instead :wall

Archived