2 weeks training

Guest yellowkawi

Guest yellowkawi

I am looking for a tint shop who does not mind teaching/showing me how to tint autos. I will pay for 2 weeks worth of training.....Anyone in the Tampa, FL area???? Or anywhere in the east coast, just let me know where. :cool

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply
fly me out there.... room, board, hookers, you got a deal

[*]328591

Good idea !

Tint rookie can show you the doors , I'll show you the back window for one week, then we'll switch :cool

Guest yellowkawi
fly me out there.... room, board, hookers, you got a deal

[*]328591

Good idea !

Tint rookie can show you the doors , I'll show you the back window for one week, then we'll switch :cool

[*]328597

I'm looking for someone with a shop where I can come and practice and get training. I will pay a reasonable fee. I just want to learn from a pro who doesn't mind training someone. Tell me where you guys are at and I will be happy to see if I can make it out there......

Guest yellowkawi
I'm in Ontario Canada ..2 hr flight from Fl...slowing down for the season, I've been thinking of doing a bit of training through the winter  :cool

[*]328606

Dang, I was hoping your in the US, I'll jump on your offer if you were closer.

Whoever you get to show you ..thiers different methods for tinting ..not all methods are good for all cars ..make sure they are well versed in all methods wet/dry shrink how to tint with and without panels /etc...good to know all your options whe ntinting different vehicles when starting :cool

Guest yellowkawi
Whoever you get to show you ..thiers different methods for tinting ..not all methods are good for all cars ..make sure they are well versed in all methods  wet/dry shrink how to tint with and without panels /etc...good to know all your options whe ntinting different vehicles when starting  :cool

[*]328624

Do you mind if I take you on this offer later on.....not right now b/c no time to be away. I will reply to you later on. Are you for real.....

Archived