2 weeks training

Guest yellowkawi

Do you mind if I take you on this offer later on.....not right now b/c no time to be away. I will reply to you later on. Are you for real.....

[*]328638

I never joke when it comes to business ..just with everything else on here :bat

As I say in the winter , I have the time and patients for it , my area is cheap to stay in too (motel that is) with good night life after the training hrs, I would say no later than March :cool

If interested , flag me down , we'll talk on the phone , ask me anything you want ..would want to make sure it was what you are looking for and worth your while. :lol

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest yellowkawi
Do you mind if I take you on this offer later on.....not right now b/c no time to be away. I will reply to you later on. Are you for real.....

[*]328638

I never joke when it comes to business ..just with everything else on here :bat

As I say in the winter , I have the time and patients for it , my area is cheap to stay in too (motel that is) with good night life after the training hrs, I would say no later than March :cool

If interested , flag me down , we'll talk on the phone , ask me anything you want ..would want to make sure it was what you are looking for and worth your while. :lol

[*]328646

That's good to hear....I will keep the time frame in mind (March, deadline) and let you know if I can make it before that or not. I will definitely let you know if I do make it by March or not, too. Thanks a lot!!!! I want to get training here, but I know people are weary of training someonw for they think it is competition. But anyways, you are in CAnada, so I guess that would be different....

Guest yellowkawi
How about 2 hours south, Ft Myers Cape Coral area?

[*]328668

That sounds good.... I will let you know since my friend lives in Tampa and I want to make sure if I can stay at his place during that time frame. I will contact you later, if that's ok with you.

Guest jparizek

you can come to hawaii. theres me and another installer right now. we're suppose to be picking up a contract with a dealership which means we'll need extra help. if you learn quickly enough, possibly have a job after training. you'd prolly have a place to stay with the owner. thats where im stayin right now, but ill be moving out in a couple weeks after the sema show. email me if interested.

you can come to hawaii.  theres me and another installer right now.  we're suppose to be picking up a contract with a dealership which means we'll need extra help.  if you learn quickly enough, possibly have a job after training.  you'd prolly have a place to stay with the owner.  thats where im stayin right now, but ill be moving out in a couple weeks after the sema show.  email me if interested.

[*]328741

:lol2:lol2:lol6 Leo want to Hawaii, Leo want to Hawaii!!!! :lol6

I don't need trainings but I want to Hawaii :lol6

Archived