Selling in the mall

Guest Mayor of Tint Town

Guest Mayor of Tint Town

On one of my trips to Australia I saw a window tinting company selling jobs in the mall by having a salesman standing next to a new tinted vehicle. This was in the middle of the mall where the kiosk type stands are. Has anyone else done this or seen it? I know it was pretty effective down under, just wondering if its been done up here in the great North.

da Mayor.

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

you know mayor,

there is a guy up in san jose at the shopping mall of valley fair,

I believe someone there sells the window tinting kits for cars, or I think they schedule appointments to get they're car done, I've never gone and actually seen myself, but I have a friend who TINT in san jose telling lots of customers telling him , that there is a local competitor doing just that. so who' knows....

Guest Mayor of Tint Town

Does anyone have any idea what the malls charge a month for the kiosk. I have a bad feeling the expense of this would outway the sales.

Guest Beeline

I had a car on display at a show called toys for big boys. Acura cl type s.... the whole car and windshield all blacked out. Everybody loved the tint job. Had a lot of people register for a free tint. Everybody else would get 10-20% off if they would fill out the info. The show was in the Mall of Georgia, not much help at all. waste of time and money.....

Guest sytran666
you know mayor,

there is a guy up in san jose at the shopping mall of valley fair,

I believe someone there sells the window tinting kits for cars, or I think they schedule appointments to get they're car done, I've never gone and actually seen myself, but I have a friend who TINT in san jose telling lots of customers telling him , that there is a local competitor doing just that. so who' knows....

[*]331690

I've seen that guy there about a year or so ago.

Archived