oh the idiocy of youth

Guest tint rookie

Guest tint rookie

sorry, wont go that dark. good luck with your other tinting options in chico. im not that hard up for work.

>

>Dear B,

>

> I have had 5% on all windows including the front windows of my last car a Chrystler Seabring which I drove for 6 years and it did not effect my night driving at all it actually made it better reducing glare and what not. I received one ticket in that time which I just paid the $60 dollar ticket and kept my windows tinted. My mom also has all of her windows including the front tinted on her 2005 Camery at 5% it looks really nice and it is not an issue for us with night driving. I h@te the look of lighter tint on the front and darker tint in the back! If it is !llegal anyway I'd rather have what I want and what I have been used to in the past! I will take it to where she had her windows done if you will not do them, or if this can be aranged please let me know when your next avaible wednesday or weekend is for these are my days off and will be the best day to have this done.

> Thanks and hope to do busniess with you,

> XXXX

dude ate his carrots like momma said.

If they can insist that they are "special" to the state, and get a medical exemption

I will tint 'em stupid ghetto 5

If not .............they are not "special" here

good call Rook

Guest MidcoastMW

me?? No, I was just stating that shops around here dont give a hoot-a-nanny.

Im not taking sides here. Im nuteral. And for the record, I roll wit 35% on my front doors in all cars. 5% in the back. My sig is just a mock.

Guest tint rookie

werd.

OTHER shops here (in chico) have given tint a real bad rap. crappy work, cheap film, upselling to high end films then pulling a bait and switch, doing 50 on fronts telling the cust its legal.

alledgedly and hearsay kinda crap

needless to say its been an uphill battle, convincing some not all tint and tinters are the same, since theyve known no different for sooo long.....sad really.

but im still booked out a lil over a week, im slwoly making head way

baby steps I tell ya.

Archived