Played the 360 last night

Had to push a bunch of 10 year olds out of the way at walmart to get a turn, but I eventually got to play. Wife had to drag me away and tell me it was someone else's turn to play after a while though :lol Walmart had their demo 360 setup and some pretty neat game, some world war 2 game I believe.

Pretty damn cool, looked like I was playing on a PC. Very fluent motion and effects. I'm hooked.

I saw one finally at eb. I didn't play it, but the graphics do look insane. I also pre-ordered one for my younger brother, and they claim he won't be able to get one until late jan. early feb 06?? One of the employees at eb had also said that they received a memo stating that microsoft will not have enough to go around when they are due to come out this month. Can you say Ps2 bs all over again????? :DD

My brother is a software programmer for sony, lucky bastid, I'm not up with the jargon but he said once game developers and programmers are used to working with the 'engines' on ps3 and xb360 the games will improve drastically. As is why the games are so much better now on the ps2 and xbox than when they first came out.

Some of my brothers work can be seen here

www.jpstevenson.co.uk

Guest bigjohn

I played the 360 too and man at eb games in glassboro N/j its looks realy good .. I am getting one oOOOOO yeaaaa bro... told the wife that what I want for Xmass.....but ,my luck I get eagles stuff like last year.. so will see if she dont get it for me then I will get it for myslef :thumb

Archived