Window Films

Guest uniqueimage

Guest uniqueimage

What's your take on film? What company is the best to work with? I've been using global for a while now and switched to Bio but the film is crap! Does not shrink well. Im thinking about global again. What do you guys think? In this area we have to do $100 a car thing, so I don't want to buy a very expensive film. I did a caprice yesterday with the Bio film and I could not shrink the film right, kept creasing. Felt like my first car. I even tried to mold the window first on the outside then install, didn't work out well for me.

What's your take on film? What company is the best to work with? I've been using global for a while now and switched to Bio but the film is crap! Does not shrink well. Im thinking about global again. What do you guys think? In this area we have to do $100 a car thing, so I don't want to buy a very expensive film. I did a caprice yesterday with the Bio film and I could not shrink the film right, kept creasing. Felt like my first car. I even tried to mold the window first on the outside then install, didn't work out well for me.

[*]334634

:inot :DD CAPITALISM :DD

[*]334634

First I would say there's no place one has to tint for a C note per car... business 101... focus, not on the competitor... rather, on what you need do to succeed.

Business 102... capitalize on what sets you apart from the rest!

Five players in one market all using the same film... one prices themself twice the others... what is perceived before ever arriving at their door? Live up to the preconceived!

Choosing a film is like choosing which stock you want to invest your hard earned cash into...

Only you can live with the decision made.

Archived