price difference

Guest Sprinter

Guest Sprinter

guy e-mailed me and said my price was 40.00 dollars higher than the rest of the shops he called its a 02 bmw 745I and he says " is your tint different than theres "

I don't want to slam him and I'm not going to lower my price but I want a great comeback.

so lets here your greatest come backs...........................................

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Al-tint

If he e-mailed you he is just a price shopper. Your whopping fourty dollars is for the quality that he expects, but may or may not get. It is not the quality of the tint, but the quality of the install. :lol6

"I don't price match, I've been doing this for almost 20 years and in that time I've redone enough shop's work that it's not worth it to me to match their price. They're not going to match my quality, so why should I match their price?"

usually works everytime.

Guest Sprinter

I'm not going to lower my prices for winter any time soon and I don't know how many shops he called but he did'nt call anyone who is worth a crap if there 40 below my price for a high $$ import euro car, I'll let him go eleswhere for insulting me thats for sure.

Guest unsivilized

I usually tell people , ill give them %10 off there car everytime they bring me a customer, so if they bring me 5 people that pay full price ill give them %50 off...other than that that the only price lowering I do.........im not lowering my price just to get bussiness unless I gain from it

but if hes bitching about your $40 more I would tell him to f-off

Guest unsivilized

Tell him youll do it for $40 dollars less then any other competitor ....when he gets to the shop tell him you fired that guy that gave him that price

Archived