price difference

Guest Sprinter

Guest Sprinter

I still hav'nt e-mailed him back yet, maybe tomarrow his job is'nt that appealing to me with a shout back like that, most would just say when I'm ready I'll call you.

I say go anywhere but me, at this point he be so picky for 40.00 more that it's not worth it.

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Braud Spectrum
I'd tell him I know a guy that's $50 cheaper, and give them Gus' number.  (Gus isn't cheaper, but it's good fun anyway)  :spit

[*]335569

I do what OT and MDog combined do.

It comes in a box...but human beings install it. I been tintin' for 23 years ... my reputation speaks for itself. Now if it's cheap you're lookin' for ...I hear over on Washington Blvd there's a place that 'll do any car for 59 bucks. :evilgrin I'd wait a couple months tho and let um get couple cars under their belts. I sure wouldn't want some kid practicing on my car.

I don't have a lot of competition around here, but still get mixed input from some of the price shoppers. One day someone will tell me I am so much cheaper, and the next another customer will tell me I charge more.

I have been doing this so long, that many of my customer are return customers who don't even ask for a price. I don't know what my competition is charging, and I haven't even taken the time to call them for quotes. Maybe they price their jobs way different than myself, but I have a hard time believing that I can be more on one vehicle, and less on another, if compared to the same competitor.

I don't have a lot of competition around here, but still get mixed input from some of the price shoppers.  One day someone will tell me I am so much cheaper, and the next another customer will tell me I charge more.

I have been doing this so long, that many of my customer are return customers who don't even ask for a price.  I don't know what my competition is charging, and I haven't even taken the time to call them for quotes.  Maybe they price their jobs way different than myself, but I have a hard time believing that I can be more on one vehicle, and less on another, if compared to the same competitor.

[*]335731

:spit

I dont worry about competitors. I know who they are. and what they charge.

Archived