Need help matching frost!

I was wonding if anyone could help match some film here. It is the MMM farsara sh2ma-ml. I was told that the solyx sxwf-wm is an identical match, but if anyone could confirm this or know of any other brand that would work, it would be appreciatedd.

Also another film I'm not familiar with is Scothcal white - 60% light transmission with the #3635-70 :popcorn

From what I understand, it isnn't just white matte.

Thanks!

I was wonding if anyone could help match some film here.  It is the MMM farsara sh2ma-ml.    I was told that the solyx sxwf-wm is an identical match, but if anyone could confirm this or know of any other brand that would work, it would be appreciatedd.

Also another film I'm not familiar with is Scothcal white - 60% light transmission with the #3635-70  :spit

Thanks!

[*]336078

Can You show how it looks? I am not familiar with all MMM or SOLYX codes, but I think I can help You.

:popcorn post the picture....

Guest TintPoser
I was wonding if anyone could help match some film here.  It is the MMM farsara sh2ma-ml.    I was told that the solyx sxwf-wm is an identical match, but if anyone could confirm this or know of any other brand that would work, it would be appreciatedd.

Also another film I'm not familiar with is Scothcal white - 60% light transmission with the #3635-70  :lol6

Thanks!

[*]336078

:bingo

don't touch the scotchcal stuff - it is a vinyl. Use the sxwf-wm or find a madico mt-200. I like these better than the scotchcal becuase they are polyester and don't stretch.

Archived