Gotta love it....

Guest FIREMAN68
This happens to me about once per year, and I love it.  I h@te removing film, but when the customer calls and is willing to pay me to remove and redo his car 'cause he is not pleased with the quality of the job that was done at my nearest competitor, I am a happy person!  :lol2:spit

[*]336155

SWEET :lol2

ive even noticed if you pull from a cretain direction the glue will come off differently...have you ever started peeling and everything is going good gluee still on paper and them a big loud noise as the glue stays on glass and film seperated from glue ...I h@te that.....

Guest losdawg

I got a call today from a shop that used to drive there customers cars about 10 miles to me to tint, I stoped after they bounced some checks on me. they now have an in-house tinter. well they called and asked if I could do a 91 camero back window cuz there guy coulnd't do it. I said sure he said he will bring cash. :bingo:thumbdown

:dunno  gota love the  shop then. Have you ever used zep power house to take the glue off, works good for me

[*]336887

No, never tried a Zep product for removing glue. I use their blue towels on every car. I will have to ask my Zep rep for some next time he's here.

Watch the 'Tinting Tools' forum. I have to purchase the components for another build, and when I do, I will post the procedure (with pictures) for building them to suit.

It may be a couple of weeks before I get the time/money to purchase the parts though.

Archived